Key Features & Performance
- DESIGNFLEX options include made-to-order sizes and colors available to ship in 3 weeks
- LYRA PB VECTOR panels are part of the SUSTAIN portfolio, and meet the most stringent industry sustainability compliance standards today.
- 1/4" reveal between acoustical panels results in a monolithic appearance
- VECTOR Trim Kit in Blizzard White finish for easy installation and bright visual
- Downward accessible for minimal plenum height
- Outstanding acoustical performance for open plan areas, both Articulation Class (190) and NRC (0.90)
- CLEANASSURE family of products –includes disinfectable panels, suspension systems, and trim
- Mold- and mildew-resistant surface
- Coordinates with CALLA TOTAL ACOUSTICS panels for the ideal combination of sound absorption and sound blocking
- Smooth, clean durable finish – Washable, Scratch-resistant, Soil-resistant
- Energy-saving high light-reflective finish
- Product can be recycled through the Armstrong Ceilings Recycling Program
- 30-Year Limited System Warranty against visible sag, mold, and mildew
- Available with factory-cut holes for USAI® trimless downlight fixture integration.
- Integrate linear lights by replacing cross tees with T-BAR LED™ lights by JLC-Tech.
LEED • WELL • Living Building Challenge
|Recycled/extended producer resp.||Recycled Content|
|Energy Management||Sourcing of Raw Materials|
|Construction Waste||Material Ingredient Reporting|
|Design for Flexibility||Lighting Quality|
Integrated Solutions & Partners
Browse solutions and partners that integrate seamlessly with LYRA PB VECTOR