Meet Your Sustainability Goals Your Way
No matter what sustainability or design challenges you’re facing, Armstrong SUSTAIN makes your decisions simpler. By offering the largest forward-thinking portfolio of healthy ceiling and wall solutions. With verified material transparency, and low embodied carbon*.
In an industry where meeting evolving sustainability goals can be an increasingly complex equation, SUSTAIN strives to make your decisions simple.
Just look for the SUSTAIN icon.
Stop by the Mindful Materials Pavilion Booth 1072 to see how Armstrong World Industries contribute to healthier, safer spaces where we live, work, learn, heal and play.
September 26-29, 2023
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
* Free Expo passes using the promo code: EXH-EXPOCOMP.
This is valid only for the Expo Hall Package.
SUSTAIN Portfolio – Simplified Decision-Making
Simplified decision-making with a diverse portfolio of easy-to-specify solutions:
- Makes selecting ceiling and wall solutions that meet multiple sustainability criteria easier and less time consuming – at scale
- A solution for every goal, and collaboration with industry platforms to access and clearly communicate transparency and optimization information
- From a trusted partner that’s constantly delivering sustainable innovations
Healthy, Sustainable and Verified
All SUSTAIN products share these features:
- Free of Red List “chemicals of concern” as verified by our Declare® labels
- Ingredient transparency assured by Health Product Declarations (HPDs) with consistent reporting of product contents and associated health information; harmonized with industry programs
- Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) list lifecycle impacts, including embodied carbon ratings
- Low emissions certification with UL GREENGUARD Gold® that meets California Department of Public Health (CDPH) low emissions standards
Low Embodied Carbon
Leading-edge solutions that reduce carbon across a product’s entire lifecycle:
- Broadest portfolio of low-embodied-carbon solutions
- By focusing on embodied carbon, we can deliver solutions to minimize the overall project’s impact
- Deeply committed to its own sustainability goals, Armstrong is constantly working to innovate and add new solutions
Want to Learn More?
Reach New Heights of Sustainability
Using SUSTAIN products can contribute to building certifications such as LEED, WELL, Fitwel, International Living Building Challenge and Net Zero. We support industry transparency by featuring our products in the Mindful Materials database and the Embodied Carbon in Construction Calculator (EC3) tool.
Meet Today’s Most Stringent Sustainability Standards
Environmental Sustainability Manager,
Advocate for Healthy, Sustainable Spaces
We invite you to connect with Anita and our team of sustainability specialists, and discuss how we can help you design with healthy materials.
Our team can help you assess the options by walking through our solutions, green documentation, and how you can contribute to LEED® V4.
Let’s create healthy, sustainable spaces together! Complete the form to connect with Anita.