IT'S SIMPLE TO FIND AND SPECIFY SUSTAINABLE CEILING SYSTEMS - JUST LOOK FOR THE SUSTAIN ICON.
The SUSTAIN portfolio contributes to better spaces. Here's how:
- Are free of Red List chemicals per Living Building Challenge™ 4.0
- Have Health Product Declarations (HPDs) which tell you what’s in the product
- Have Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) which tell you the impact of the products
- Have Declare® labels – easy reference “nutrition labels”
- Are UL Greenguard Gold® certified and meet California Department of Public Health (CDPH) low emissions standards
- Contribute to - LEED® v4 and v4.1 (including new Materials and Resources credits)
- Living Building Challenge™
- WELL Building Standard®
- Fitwel® Building Standard
- TECTUM is the first acoustical ceiling and wall solution to receive Living Product Imperative Certification!
- Are listed in Mindful Materials and the Embodied Carbon in Construction Calculator (EC3) tool
In 2017, we launched SUSTAIN PORTFOLIO featuring our top selling mineral fiber, plant based fiberglass, architectural specialties, suspension systems, and trim products. As part of our commitment to this portfolio, we implemented a material screening step that applies Design for Environment principles to our new product development process. We continue on our journey to add products to this platform to meet the highest level of sustainability standards.
Our SUSTAIN portfolio is listed in the mindful MATERIALS library. mindful MATERIALS is an agnostic product certification library that aggregates product sustainability information while minimizing redundant effort on the part of both manufacturers and designers.
SUSTAIN ceiling systems make finding and specifying high performance sustainable ceiling solutions fast and easy. Choose from a complete offering of mineral fiber, fiberglass, metal ceiling panels, TECTUM wall and ceiling panels, trims and transitions, and suspension and drywall systems. Just look for the SUSTAIN icon.
We offer a variety of continuing education courses to help you with everything from understanding building product transparency requirements to keeping up with the latest changes to LEED v4. All are AIA-approved and many are IDCEC CES-approved.
Meet Today’s Most Stringent Sustainability Standards
ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY MANAGER,
ADVOCATE FOR BETTER SPACES
We invite you to connect with Anita and our team of sustainability specialists, and discuss how we can help you design with healthy materials.
Our team can help you assess the options by walking through our solutions, green documentation, and how you can contribute to LEED® V4.
Let’s create better spaces together! Complete the form to connect with Anita.