- Sorted by suspension method
- Wall and ceiling applications
- Custom and standard sizes
- Acoustic, perforation, and pattern options
- Explore typical perforation patterns or MicroPerf
- Fire rating, exterior application, and weight restriction accommodations
Flat Panel Series 2
SS2 is a standard ceiling grid lay-in panel with a reveal edge condition.
Flat Panel Series 3
SS3 slides into standard ceiling grid and features a 3/8” reveal between panels.
Flat Panel Series 4
SS4 slides into standard ceiling grid on backers, thus sitting deeper than SS3, and features a 3/8” reveal between panels.
Flat Panel Series 5
SS5 suspends large format panels from either heavy-duty ceiling grid or cold rolled steel channels and can be easily fitted for post-installation removal.
Flat Panel Series 6
SS6 suspends large-format panels mounted on inclines using special channel brackets.