IT'S SIMPLE TO FIND AND SPECIFY SUSTAINABLE CEILING AND WALL SYSTEMS - JUST LOOK FOR THE SUSTAIN ICON.
The SUSTAIN portfolio contributes to better spaces. Here's how:
- Contribute to LEED® v4 (including new Materials and Resources credits)
- Have Health Product Declarations (HPDs) which tell you what's in the products
- Are free of Red List chemicals per Living Building Challenge 3.0 (including no added formaldehyde)
- Have Declare labels - easy reference "nutrition labels"
- Meet California Department of Public Health (CDPH) low emissions standards
- Have Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) which tell you the impact of the products
- Contribute to Living Building Challenge
- Contribute to WELL Building Standard™
SUSTAIN: [ABLE] TO CREATE BETTER SPACES
SUSTAIN ceiling systems make finding and specifying high performance sustainable ceiling solutions fast and easy. Choose from a complete offering of mineral fiber, fiberglass, metal ceiling panels, Tectum wall and ceiling panels, trims and transitions, and suspension and drywall systems. Just look for the SUSTAIN icon.
Building Product Transparency: Life Cycle Assessment, Health & Environmental Product Declarations
AIA Program Number: LCAEPD601 Credits: 1 LU
GBCI Program Number: 0090008241 Credits: 0.1 LU
IDCEC Approved (No Course Number) Credits: 0.1 LU
This one hour seminar will focus on understanding the need to reduce the impact of buildings and building interiors on the environment. It will introduce new sustainable requirements for product transparency as evidenced by new LEED v4 credit requirements, introduce and educate participants on the importance of Life Cycle Analysis, as well as Health and Environmental Product Declarations.
Material impact Changes in LEED V4
AIA Program Number: LEED14A Credits: 1 LU
GBCI Program Number: 0920003923 Credits: 1 LU
This one hour seminar will focus on understanding the material impact changes integrated into the new LEED v4 credit requirements
Acoustic Design of Green Buildings for Communications, Privacy and Productivity
AIA Program Number: AIACES802 Credits: 1 LU
GBCI Program Number: 0090006791 Credits: 1 LU
This course will focus on proper architectural/acoustic design practices and their benefits to owners and occupants as well as review design practices that address acoustic needs in a variety of spaces. Participants will also learn about guidelines, standards and Green Rating Systems that address acoustic design and performance.
The Benefits of Designing Healthier Buildings
Healthy material selection and design options can pay dividends to both occupants and building owners.
Coming soon from Architectural Record!