- Want to hide stains or an ugly popcorn ceiling?
- Want to maximize your ceiling height?
- Don't like the look of grid (drop ceilings)?
Surface mount (direct apply) ceiling products install directly to joists or existing drywall, plaster, or popcorn ceilings. Two installation methods can be used to install these products: Armstrong EASY UP Installation System or adhesive.
Quick Installation Overview:
If you're looking for maximum headroom but still want access to pipes and ducts above, our QuickHang hooks and brackets offer a new way to install a drop ceiling system directly to joists more quickly and easily than with hanger wire. Only 3" of drop needed!
- Need access to pipes, duct work or wiring above your ceiling?
- Want the ability to easily replace damaged or stained ceiling panels?
- Have some headroom to spare?
24" x 24" and 24" x 48" ceiling panels install in a suspended (drop) grid system. This installation method is perfect when access to overhead electrical wiring, pipes or duct work is needed.
Quick installation overview:
Ceiling tile installation doesn't have to be daunting. Surface mount and drop installation systems give you everything you need to install the ceiling of your choice.