Economical & Lightweight
Glass Fiber Reinforced Gypsum (GRG) is a composite consisting of alpha gypsum cement and water, reinforced with glass fibers - an ideal choice as an economical, lightweight, and durable replacement for traditional plaster.
- Cast into any shape or curve
- Replicate the look of natural materials at a lower cost
- Weighs only 2-3 lbs. per square foot
- Easy to install
- Low maintenance
- Density can be increased to accommodate acoustic needs
- Sets fast; can reduce construction schedules
- Can be field painted to achieve any desired custom color and texture
- Interior use
- Ceiling & Wall Panels
- Column Covers
- Light Coves
- Sound Diffusion
Turn Your Concept into A Beautiful Installation
PLASTERFORM Architectural Castings
I specialize in helping people bring architectural design elements to life in their projects. How can I help you achieve your design intent?
I’d be happy to work with you to help you find the best solution for your project needs. Just complete this form and we can get started!