The fastest and easiest way to frame flat drywall ceilings up to 14' wide.
ShortSpan Cross Tees
- Easy, pre-engineered solution to support spans up to 8’-6’’ with no independent support
- ScrewStop reverse hem prevents screw spin-off
- Balanced profile stays flat during installation
Locking Angle Molding
- Pre-engineered locking tabs punched 8"
- Eliminate measuring 16" or 24"O.C.
- Locking tabs prevent lateral and upward movement
- Eliminate screws, pop rivets, or crimpers needed to attach cross tees to molding
4' - 31.76PLF
5' - 19.14PLF
Seismic Category **
* Not all systems for use in all UL designs
** Not all components can be used in all seismic categories
|Material||Hot-dipped Galvanized Steel|
|Feet (Ft / Carton)||96|
|Pieces / Carton||12|
|Component Type||Cross Tee|