Key Features & Performance
- Hot-dipped galvanized coating inhibits red rust better than electrogalvanized or painted systems
- XL 2 staked-on end detail provides secure locked connection
- Unmitered intersections for flexibility of cross tee placement
- Accommodates virtually any fixture, especially 1' x 4' light fixtures and air handling
- FASTSIZE main beams and cross tees can be ordered with special sizing and route spacing for your project needs in one carton minimums with two week lead times
- Blizzard White powder-coated finish coordinates with OPTIMA, ULTIMA, CALLA, and LYRA ceiling panels for a clean, seamless, monolithic installed visual.
LEED • WELL • Living Building Challenge
|Recycled/extended producer resp.||Recycled Content|
|Energy Management||Sourcing of Raw Materials|
|Construction Waste||Material Ingredient Reporting|
|Design for Flexibility||Lighting Quality|
Colors & Options
Color shown may vary from actual product.
Integrated Solutions & Partners
Browse solutions and partners that integrate seamlessly with INTERLUDE XL HRC Dimensional Tee