Durable, steel panels offer a 1/4" reveal and 100% downward accessibility.
Key Features & Performance
- Now transform your images onto custom perforated METALWORKS CREATE! ceiling and wall panels for a unique aesthetic plus acoustical performance
- Cost-effective solution for a curved look with flat panels faceted on a curved suspension system
- Utilizes a curved 1-bar suspension system with rectangular hook-on (RH) panels
- Variety of perforations and colors available
- All panels are downward accessible without tthe use of tools
- Typical panel dimensions range from 9" - 24" wide and up to 96" long
- Engineered and tested for use in seismic areas
- Class A fire perfromance
- Hospitality and retail spaces
- Transportation (including Light Rail)
- Standard colors are Global White, Silver Grey (RAL 9006) and Gun Metal Grey (RAL 9007)
- Custom colors are available
The RH215 system features a Hook-on installation system using an "H" hook bar profile. Installation can be installed with or without gasketed 3mm joints.