Intertwine Your Design
The industry’s broadest portfolio of standard metal mesh ceilings allows you to weave, weld, and expand. Should your imagination exceed the norm, bend the rules with our custom capabilities.
Weave a new tale. Whether you follow a linear road or hopscotch the squares, your woven story can have a colorful conclusion. Eighteen standard designs and eight finishes provide the possibilities.
Weld a work of art. Sculpt a modern masterpiece with seven welded designs available in eight flashy finishes.
Expand your horizons. Climb the lattice or ride a waterfall’s cascade with seven expanded metal patterns in ten finishes.
METALWORKS Mesh is now available in Torsion Spring for a sleek industrial visual with minimized grid visibility.
Key Selection Attributes
- Torsion Spring installation method now standard in 24" x 24" and 24" x 48" woven mesh
- Large format 24" x 48", 24" x 72", and 24" x 96" lay-in ceiling panels are available as standard items in select patterns
- Thirty-two standard patterns in a variety of standard colors; custom patterns and colors also available
- Part of CLEANASSURE family of products – includes disinfectable panels, suspension systems, and trim
- Simple installation – lay-in panels utilize standard 15/16" suspension system with borders or finished edges
- Black acoustical infill panels provide high sound absorption and help conceal elements in the plenum
- Factory-engineered border around panel edges for safe, fast installation into grid system
Want an out-of-the-ordinary ceiling? From mesh panels in unique patterns and finishes, to custom colors and images, finishes and perfs, no one offers the broad range of options you can get from Armstrong Ceilings. We'll even work with you to create one-of-a-kind ceiling installations through PROJECTWORKS.