One Market Plaza
Denver Public Schools
Bartlett Brainard Eacott
Lancaster General Hospital
Reckson - Class A Office Space
AE Smith Building
Penn State University
Sun Life Plaza
Recycle with Armstrong Ceilings
Recycle ceilings from your renovation projects with our closed-loop recycling program. The Armstrong Ceilings Recycling Program is an easy way for businesses to help save the environment.
Since 1999, the nation’s first ceiling recycling program has diverted over 195 million square feet of old ceiling materials from going to the landfill. That is equivalent to 1,073,000 tons of virgin raw materials saved. The ceiling panels from your project are returned to the closest Armstrong Ceilings plant and upcycled into new ceilings.
Steps to Recycle
RECYCLING CEILING PANELS FROM YOUR RENOVATION PROJECT IS SIMPLE! And it saves them from going to the landfill and impacting our environment!
Develop a construction waste management plan. Include provisions for ceiling recycling in your project specifications. Download a guide specification.
Register your ceiling recycling project with the Armstrong Ceilings Recycling Center at:
- 1-877-276-7876 (option 4) or
- Complete the online recycling registration form
Submit the required documentation for approval of your project:
- Original construction date of the building
- An asbestos survey
- A signed Recycling Agreement
- A completed Recycling Logistics Form. Be sure your project is approved before you begin removal of the ceiling for recycling.
Once your project is approved, you have two options for removal of used ceilings:
- Palletize: Stack the old panels on pallets, label, and stretch wrap or tightly band them. Coordinate on-site storage and logistics. Review the section on preparing recycled ceilings for shipment. Recycling Requirements – Pallet.
- Container: Separate ceiling panels from other construction debris. Place in designated recycling container. Contact the Armstrong Ceilings Recycling Center for approved processors for this option. Recycling Requirements – Container.
4. CALL US
Call or email us to arrange a pickup or locate a consolidator in your region. Contact the Armstrong Ceilings Recycling Center at 1 877 276 7876 (option 4), or email us at email@example.com.
We're here to answer your questions! The Armstrong Ceilings Recycling Center is your resource for recycling. Call us at 1 877 276 7876 (option 4), email us, or chat live with one of our recycling experts.