Tamper-resistant ceilings for non-accessible plenum areas.
- System capable of withstanding 600 impacts with 200 ft lb of energy
- Screw-in point load plank system tested to withstand 960 – 3,100 lbs of force
- 12, 14, and 16-gauge galvanized steel planks for added strength and durability
- Available in 12", 18" and 24" widths and up to 10' lengths
- Concealed locking
- Durable – Washable, scrubbable, soil resistant
- NRC (0.80) with perforated panels and acoustical infill
- Protection against contraband concealment
- Stainless steel planks and suspension available for shower areas
- Correctional facilities - jails, detention centers, prisons
- Judicial facilities/courthouses
- Non-accessible areas
- Healthcare - psychiatric and juvenile wards
- Maximum security areas
We're here to help! Due to nonstandard dimensions, finishes, and performance features for these MetalWorks systems, please call 1-877-276-7876 to work with the Architectural Specialties project management team. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.