Armstrong Structural Grid Ceiling Systems are pre-engineered to provide all-in-one ceiling solutions with many acoustical, strength, and performance features ideal for various applications, including but not limited to, retail stores, warehouses, distribution centers, clean rooms, medical facilities, data centers, casinos, sports arenas, and other indoor facilities.
You may only compare 4 products at a time. Remove 1 or more products from your compare list to continue.
Benefits to the Architect:
- Pre-engineered fit and finish of fixtures and components that integrate or complement a variety of applications
- Design and specify oversized structural grid with confidence to ensure proper fit and finish
- Various 24" x 24", 24" x 48", and *48" x 48" ceiling panel options available
- Seamless integration with various lighting and diffuser partners
- Partnership with Subzero Engineering creates bundled solution of DYNAMAX ceilings with high-performing, air containment systems
- DYNAMAX and PRELUDE XL MAX grid coordinate with special sized Armstrong ceiling panels to keep ceiling planes closed for improved pressure and temperature control in data center halls compared to drilled holes or slotted strut installs
Benefits to the Contractor & Installer:
- A complete structural ceiling solution that speeds installation with modular build capability
- Integrated ceiling solutions with compatible components designed for various applications
- Transition seamlessly from structural to conventional grid on the same ceiling plane to provide strength where you need it
- Eliminates the need to field modify ceiling panels in all standard suspension layouts
- Easy trade coordination for submittal process and eliminates integration issues on job-sites
* 48" x 48" panels for DYNAMAX grid only
INTEGRATION MANAGER - STRUCTURAL GRID
I would love the chance to talk with you about the design decisions you’re facing in yourstructural grid project. I can help you assess your options, and together we can determine the best solution for your project.
Let’s get started! Complete the form and let’s get connected.
Don't want to wait? You can reach me directly via phone at 414-208-8560.