The METALWORKS Tartan Custom System offers a broad range of metal panel size, perforation and finish options in a bold, exposed wide grid system.
- Large-format panels – up to 48" x 48"
- Exposed grid system in a variety of widths and modules up to 60" x 60"
- Easy integration of lighting, HVAC, and sprinklers
- Wide choice of perforations and colors
- Downward accessibility – minimum plenum clearance required
- Swing down options available for maximum easy access
- Acoustical correction
- Large ceiling areas
- High-access areas
- Lobbies and entryways
- Custom colors are available – contact 1-877-276-7876 for details
- Standard colors are Global White, Silver Grey (RAL 9006) and Gun Metal Grey (RAL 9007)
- Tartan System modules:
Tartan Systems may be provided in a variety of modules up to 60" center to center.
Modules may be square or rectangular.
- Exposed grid members and Crossing boxes:
The elements of the exposed suspension system are available in a variety of widths:
4", 6", 8", 12". Any length may be specified up to 12' 0"
Panels may be square or rectangular and may fill the Tartan grid opening in a variety of patterns. The largest single square panel offered is 48" x 48" – using a 12" exposed grid member (C-channel) with this size panel will yield a system on a 60" x 60" module. (Larger sizes can be difficult to install and keep in flat condition. Perforation patterns and lighting conditions can make such panels appear unsightly).
We're here to help! Due to nonstandard dimensions, finishes, and performance features for these METALWORKS systems, please call 1-877-276-7876 to work with the Architectural Specialties project management team. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.