The METALWORKS Tartan Custom System offers a broad range of metal panel size, perforation and finish options in a bold, exposed wide grid system.
- Large-format panels – up to 48" x 48"
- Exposed grid system in a variety of widths and modules up to 60" x 60"
- Easy integration of lighting, HVAC, and sprinklers
- Wide choice of perforations and colors
- Downward accessibility – minimum plenum clearance required
- Swing down options available for maximum easy access
- Acoustical correction
- Large ceiling areas
- High-access areas
- Lobbies and entryways
- Custom colors are available
- Standard colors are Global White, Silver Grey (RAL 9006) and Gun Metal Grey (RAL 9007)
- Tartan System modules:
Tartan Systems may be provided in a variety of modules up to 60" center to center.
Modules may be square or rectangular.
- Exposed grid members and Crossing boxes:
The elements of the exposed suspension system are available in a variety of widths:
4", 6", 8", 12". Any length may be specified up to 12' 0"
Panels may be square or rectangular and may fill the Tartan grid opening in a variety of patterns. The largest single square panel offered is 48" x 48" – using a 12" exposed grid member (C-channel) with this size panel will yield a system on a 60" x 60" module. (Larger sizes can be difficult to install and keep in flat condition. Perforation patterns and lighting conditions can make such panels appear unsightly).