DURABLE WITH UNLIMITED DESIGN
Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) is a lightweight composite consisting of Portland cement, sand, aggregates, alkali resistant fiber, polymer, additives, and water. GFRC is a 1/2" thick laminate reinforced with steel and glass fibers, resulting in a much stronger material than normal concrete.
- Cast into any shape or curve
- Weighs only 6-8 lbs. per square foot
- Low maintenance
- 14 standard colors, paint-grade finish, and custom colors available
- Engineered to reduce installation time and cost
- Exterior and interior use
- Column Covers
- Ceiling & Wall Panels
- Historical Restoration
TURN YOUR CONCEPT INTO A BEAUTIFUL INSTALLATION
PLASTERFORM ARCHITECTURAL CASTINGS
I specialize in helping people bring architectural design elements to life in their projects. How can I help you achieve your design intent?
I’d be happy to work with you to help you find the best solution for your project needs. Just complete this form and we can get started!