From the new 24/7 Defend portfolio – helping to contain, clean and protect, to TOTAL ACOUSTICS ceilings – sound absorption and sound blocking to quiet your space, and SUSTAIN – the broadest portfolio of sustainable ceiling systems in the industry. All designed to help you create healthier, safer spaces.
All-New 24/7 DEFEND Portfolio
CONTAIN, CLEAN, PROTECT
The 24/7 Defend Portfolio is ideal for any environment where we want to reassure people going back to work, learn, heal, and play that they are surrounded by materials and systems that work 24/7 to keep them safer & healthier.
- Improved air control and containment with AirAssure ceilings
- Armstrong VidaShield UV24 System that pairs disinfectable ULTIMA Health Zone panels with a UV-C Air Purification System
- Clean Room ceiling and suspension systems for more options in differential pressure environments
- The broadest portfolio of Sustainable options to choose healthy materials for your projects
- CleanAssure products that meet the latest CDC cleaning recommendations
- Design-oriented Infusions Partitions that ship in a week, for quick retrofits
Gensler Design Exchange
Listen or watch this three-episode podcast series on Gensler Design Exchange called Looking Up; focused on redefining resilient spaces, clean air solutions in a post-COVID world, the Armstrong Living Lab, and much more.
Mitigating Indoor Health Risks with Armstrong Ceiling Solutions
Haven Diagnostics AI-driven predictive modeling analyzes and quantifies relative risk reduction with Armstrong solutions focused on providing healthier, safer environments.
Ceiling Airflow Containment & Control
Explore the benefits of reducing leakage through the ceiling plane, providing designers and operators better control of their space.
A Case for Suspended Ceiling Technologies
A simple building product could play an important role in reducing the spread of COVID-19 & airborne pathogens.
Improved Indoor Air Quality
Concerned with indoor air quality, or containment of viruses and germs?
“In most buildings, the ceiling grid and panels are effectively part of the supply and return air ducting. Investing in a gasketed suspended ceiling where there are concerns about recirculation of contaminated air should be considered. This potentially helps any effort to filter the air,” said Rives Taylor, Principal and Director of Design Resilience, Gensler.