Armstrong Ceilings is the first to offer a completely accessible custom wood installation system called WOODWORKS Access. This unique, accessible design is available for flat and curved custom applications as well as with our standard 2' x 2' products.
- Provides full downward accessibility
- Improved installation method
- Installation system can be used with a variety of custom panels
- Accommodates any room design
- Panel options up to 16 SF
- Variety of veneer, perforation and reveal options
- FSC-certified options available
- Flat, radial, and curved panels available
- Acoustical options with perforated panels
- Meets requirements for seismic areas
- ASTM E84 surface burning characteristics. Flame Spread Index 25 or less. Smoke Developed Index 50 or less
- CAN/ULC S102 surface burning characteristics.
Flame Spread Rating 25 or less. Smoke Developed Classification 50 or less
Most perforated custom sized panels are supplied with factory installed, black, sound absorbent acoustical fleece. Fiberglass and other acoustical infill panels are also available.
JOINT AND EDGE DETAIL
Joint and edge details should be evaluated on a project-by-project basis.
We're here to help! Due to nonstandard dimensions, finishes, and performance features for these WOODWORKS systems, please call 1-877-276-7876 to work with the Architectural Specialties project management team. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.