The METALWORKS Fastrack Custom System offers a broad range of metal panel sizes, perforations, and finishes in a strikingly bold exposed linear grid system.
- Large-format panels
- Exposed suspension system in a variety of widths and modules
- Accommodates a variety of lighting system types and sizes
- Wide choice of perforations and colors
- All panels fully accessible
- Swing down options available for maximum access
- Downward accessibility – minimum plenum clearance required
- Acoustical correction
- Large ceiling areas
- High-access areas
- Lobbies and entryways
- Standard colors are Global White, Silver Grey (RAL 9006) and Gun Metal Grey (RAL 9007)
- Custom colors are available – contact 1-877-276-7876 for details
- Fastrack System modules:
Fastrack Systems may be provided in a variety of modules, with the linear grid elements spaced up to 120" apart
- Exposed C – Channel linear grid elements:
C – Channels are available in a variety of widths: 4", 6", 8", 12". Any length may be specified up to 12'-0"
Typical panel dimensions range from 9" to 24" in width and up to 96" in length. (Larger sizes can be difficult to install and keep in flat condition. Perforation patterns and lighting conditions can make such panels appear unsightly).
We're here to help! Due to nonstandard dimensions, finishes, and performance features for these METALWORKS systems, please call 1-877-276-7876 to work with the Architectural Specialties project management team. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.