Tectum Ceiling Panels
Standard Ceiling pANELS
Custom cEILING pANELS
Tectum Wall Panels
sTANDARD WALL PANELS
CUSTOM WALL pANELS
Tectum Roof Deck
TECTUM Wall & Ceiling Panels
A Perfect Fit of Durability, Acoustics, and Unique Visuals
From a natural factory finish or white, to made-to-order Sherwin-Williams® colors, TECTUM panels can coordinate or complement your color palette with the sizes, shapes, and forms that make your designs happen.
Toughness and acoustics are at the heart of TECTUM interior products, ideally suited to open spaces and high traffic, high impact areas. Panels can be attached directly to walls and ceilings in forms of panels, clouds, and square or curved. TECTUM linear hanging baffles give you even more design options.
Create a signature element in a space to complement your interior design. The possibilities are endless, the look is one-of-a-kind, and the acoustic properties of TECTUM panels can help quiet the space.
- Durable for heavy-use interiors
- Sound absorption (NRC) values up to 1.0
- Great acoustical retrofit solution
- Color options include standard and custom Sherwin-Williams colors
- Contributes to LEED credit areas including FSC certified wood
- Attach to a variety of ceiling substrates
- Easy to install
- Multi-purpose Spaces
- Acoustical Retrofits
- Exposed Structures
- Education Spaces
Cementitious Wood Fiber Ceiling and Walls Solutions
AIA Program Number: ArmTec098 Credits: 1 LU, 1 HSW
IDCEC Approved: No Course Number Credits: 0.1 LU
Interior Acoustical Products
- Discuss the role of cementitious wood fiber specialty ceilings in commercial buildings.
- Evaluate how aesthetic choices interact with performance, safety and durability, in a broad range of standard, custom and one-of-a-kind design options.
- Examine key performance attributes: acoustics, fire performance, accessibility to the plenum, seismic performance, moisture resistance, sustainability including contribution to USGBC LEED rating system, and installation.
- Recognize how the manufacturing process of cementitious wood fiber panels determines their appearance, performance, lead time, and cost.