- Panelized for easy installation
- Optional notched backers for rigidity
- Ceiling and wall applications
- Grille panels are assembled with four to ten blades per foot.
- Panels are nominal 1' or 2' width by varying lengths in 1' increments (custom widths and lengths are available).
Grille Backer Series 1
GB1 features standard square or notched wood backers to provide additional rigidity, and panels attach to ceilings and/or walls by simply screwing through the backer.
Grille Dowel Series 1
GD1 features wood dowels that suspend from quick-release dowel clips. Flexible dowels are also available.
Micro-Grille Series 1
MG1 features 1" deep blades on notched backers and is well-suited for ceilings, walls and other air-flow required areas.
Ready To Get Started?
Our team of experts can help you with the best wood ceiling and wall solutions for your next project.
Contact your sales representative for submittal samples or find a distributor near you.