- Panelized for easy installation
- Optional notched backers for rigidity
- Ceiling and wall applications
- Grille panels are assembled with four to ten blades per foot.
- Panels are nominal 1' or 2' width by varying lengths in 1' increments (custom widths and lengths are available).
Grille Backer Series 1
GB1 features standard square or notched wood backers to provide additional rigidity, and panels attach to ceilings and/or walls by simply screwing through the backer.
Grille Dowel Series 1
GD1 features wood dowels that suspend from quick-release dowel clips. Flexible dowels are also available.
Micro-Grille Series 1
MG1 features 1" deep blades on notched backers and is well-suited for ceilings, walls and other air-flow required areas.