Indoor swimming pools and hydrotherapy areas can be relaxing and fun, and definitely wet and humid. Wherever your swimming pool or hydrotherapy room is located – hotel, college campus, corporate venue, hospital – you need a ceiling that can perform in these special conditions, and deliver the reliable performance you need.
Specify swimming pool ceiling tiles designed to resist moisture, mold, mildew, and chemical fumes, that are washable and scrubbable, and are guaranteed not to sag – even under high humidity conditions.
Grid for Swimming Pools
PRELUDE PLUS XL Aluminum Grid
AL PRELUDE Plus XL 15/16" Environmental Tee System offers maximum protection when severe environmental performance is required.
- SEISMIC RX Suspension System saves time and money; Armstrong offers an ICC-ES approach to installations (ESR-1308)
- All systems conform to ASTM C635 for severe environmental performance
- 10-Year Limited Warranty; 30-Year Limited Warranty with HUMIGUARD Plus or HUMIGUARD Max products
- Main beams and cross tees can be ordered with special sizing and rout spacing for your project needs
- Rotary-stitched during manufacture for additional torsional strength and extra stability during installation
- XL staked-on end detail provides secure locked connection; easy to remove, reuse, and relocate (clips made from stainless steel)
You may only compare 4 products at a time. Remove 1 or more products from your compare list to continue.