The METALWORKS RH200 aluminum and steel ceiling systems are versatile custom systems for metal plank designs offering a broad range of panel sizes, perforations, and finishes.
- Now transform your images onto custom perforated METALWORKS Create! ceiling and wall panels for a unique aesthetic plus acoustical performance
- Wide choice of standard and custom perforations and custom mesh panel options
- Accessible system utilizes J-Bar suspension with rectangular hook-on (RH) panel
- Panel dimensions range from 9"-24" wide and up to 96" long. Other sizes are available
- Curved metal panels can be convex or concave (interior only)
- Fully concealed suspension system
- 3mm reveal joint detail with a variety of perimeter options
- Factory cutouts available for recessed lights and sprinklers
- Engineered and tested for use in seismic zones
- Steel used for interior and exterior applications
- Aluminum used for interior applications only
- Hospitality and retail
- Exterior applications - steel only
We're here to help! Due to nonstandard dimensions, finishes, and performance features for these METALWORKS systems, please call 1-877-276-7876 to work with the Architectural Specialties project management team. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.