Durable with Unlimited Design
CASTWORKS Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) is a lightweight portland cement composite material reinforced with glass ﬁbers that is an economical alternative to precast concrete for interior and exterior use.
- Add durable beauty to the design - cast into any shape or compound curve
- Weighs only 6-8 lbs. per square foot (castings may vary)
- Low maintenance
- 12 standard colors, 2 paint-grade finishes, and custom colors available
- Engineered to reduce installation time and cost
- Exterior and interior use
- Requires joint finishing
- Column Covers
- Friezes & Cornices
- Ceiling & Wall Panels
- Wall cladding & rainscreens
- Historical Restoration
Turn Your Concept into A Beautiful Installation
CASTWORKS Architectural Forms
I specialize in helping people bring architectural design elements to life in their projects. How can I help you achieve your design intent?
I’d be happy to work with you to help you find the best solution for your project needs. Just complete this form and we can get started!