The 24/7 Defend Portfolio is ideal for any environment to reassure people going back to work, learn, heal, and play that they are surrounded by materials and systems that work around-the-clock to keep them safer & healthier.
THE 24/7 DEFEND PORTFOLIO OF PRODUCTS HELP:
Seal the ceiling plane for improved indoor air quality
Factory-gasketed edges reduce air leakage through the ceiling plane in a space up to 4X compared to panels without AirAssure performance
Achieve Clean Room Performance up to ISO Class 5 with standard non-gasketed suspension systems.
Excellent Sound Blocking Performance - up to 45 CAC for improved speech privacy.
Allows faster/easier conversion to negative or positive pressure-controlled spaces (without the need for gasketed suspension systems or hold-down clips)
CLEAN the air & DISINFECT Ceilings
- The Armstrong VidaShield UV24 System pairs a UV-C Air Purifier with ULTIMA Health Zone or SCHOOL Zone Fine Fissured ceiling panels, plus shielded ultraviolet light and filtration which neutralizes 97% of bacteria, viruses, and allergens.
- The system includes shielded ultraviolet light and filtration which deactivate pathogens and reduce the risk of indoor air transmission of viruses
- Patented, scientifically proven UV-C air-cleaning technology; recirculates clean air back into the room
- Identified to meet CDC recommendations for cleaning and disinfecting as a result of COVID concerns
- Includes fogging, spraying, and/or wiping
- Quick ship Infusions Resilient Partitions and custom options from MóZ Designs and TURF Design help separate areas and provide barriers for social distancing
- Require fewer people on the jobsite and install faster, easier, and better than traditional methods
How Can Ceiling Systems Help Clean The Air
Easily retrofit panels in existing grid systems to safeguard your buildings and help create cleaner, quieter, healthier, more sustainable spaces, including improved air quality.
See our new AirAssure Ceiling Panels and VidaShield UV24 Air Purification System to help you address cleaner air in buildings.
Mitigating Indoor Health Risks with Armstrong Ceiling Solutions
Haven Diagnostics AI-driven predictive modeling analyzes and quantifies relative risk reduction with Armstrong solutions focused on providing healthier, safer environments.
Ceiling Airflow Containment & Control
Explore the benefits of reducing leakage through the ceiling plane, providing designers and operators better control of their space.
A Case for Suspended Ceiling Technologies
A simple building product could play an important role in reducing the spread of COVID-19 & airborne pathogens.