Smooth panels with factory-gasketed edges contribute to improved indoor environmental quality for every space.
- Seal the ceiling plane for improved indoor air quality
- Factory-gasketed edges reduce air leakage through the ceiling plane to direct airflow more effectively and improve indoor air quality
- Clean Room Performance up to ISO Class 5 (Class 100) using standard non-gasketed suspension systems
- Improved sound blocking performance – provides some of the highest speech privacy in the Total Acoustics portfolio with up to 45 CAC.
- Enable easy conversion to negative or positive pressure-controlled spaces (without hold-down clips)
Anne P. Jennings, P.E.
Sr. Commercial Segment Manager, Healthy Spaces
I would welcome the opportunity to talk with you about the indoor air quality decisions you’re facing in your project. I can help you assess your options, and together we can determine the best solutions.
Let’s get started! Complete the form and let’s get connected.