TECTUM Finale high NRC ceilings provide durable, sustainable, acoustical solutions for a wide variety of applications.
- Composite panel design combines TECTUM panel and acoustical absorptive material in one for maximum sound control and efficient installation
- Excellent Noise Absorption NRC up to 1.0* for maximum sound absorption (1" panels)
- Panel sizes in 1", 1-1/2", and 2" thickness; widths: 23-3/4" to 47-3/4"; lengths: 48" to 144"
- Available in White, Natural, and made-to-order Sherwin-Williams® colors
- Abuse resistant for active spaces
- Long edges beveled, square ends
- Can be mechanically fastened to a wide variety of surfaces including masonry, drywall, wood, and more
You Inspire Solutions Center
We're here to help! Call the You Inspire Solutions Center for help bringing your one-of-a-kind ideas to life… from initial design, to product selection, integration with installation and accessories, customization, and specification to achieve the best possible finished installation. Ideal for architects and contractors who require unique solutions for ceilings, exposed structures, and wall applications.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. EST