The 24/7 Defend Air Purification Portfolio offers in-ceiling solutions for UVC air disinfection & MERV 13 air filtration. These air purification options are recognized as best practice solutions by ASHRAE & the EPA’s Clean Air in Buildings Challenge for spaces needing improved air quality. In-ceiling air cleaning works more effectively than floor-based air cleaning and is part of a long-term strategy to improve indoor air quality.* Reassure building occupants in spaces where the work, learn, heal and play.
The 24/7 Defend Air Purification Portfolio Of Products:
Filter The Air
STRATACLEAN IQ Air Filtration System:
- The quiet Armstrong STRATACLEAN IQ Air Filtration System captures airborne contaminants, allergens, and particulates to create cleaner, healthier, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) for every space using proven MERV 13 filtration*.
- 24" x 24" design allows for easy installation in any suspended ceiling system – easy to incorporate in new spaces, or retrofit in existing spaces, with no HVAC system integration required
- Integrates with occupancy sensors to save energy and maximize clean air while the space is occupied
Disinfect The Air
VIDASHIELD UV24 Air Purification System:
- The VIDASHIELD UV24 System pairs a UV-C Air Purifier with ACOUSTIBUILT seamless acoustical ceilings as well as these AIRASSURE suspended ceiling systems: ULTIMA HEALTH ZONE, CALLA HEALTH ZONE and SCHOOL ZONE FINE FISSURED ceiling panels. This system includes shielded ultraviolet light and filtration which neutralizes 97% of bacteria, viruses, and allergens.
- The system includes shielded ultraviolet light and filtration which deactivate pathogens and reduce the risk of indoor air transmission of viruses
- Patented, scientifically proven UV-C air-cleaning technology; recirculates clean air back into the room
Overview - VIDASHIELD UV24 Air Purification System
How Can Ceiling Systems Help Clean The Air?
Easily retrofit panels in existing grid systems to safeguard your buildings and help create cleaner, quieter, healthier, more sustainable spaces, including improved air quality.
Explore case studies below to see VIDASHIELD UV24 in action:
Environmental Case Study - VIDASHIELD UV24 Air Purification System
Neff Elementary School Project Profile
Mitigating Indoor Health Risks with Armstrong Ceiling Solutions
Haven Diagnostics AI-driven predictive modeling analyzes and quantifies relative risk reduction with Armstrong solutions focused on providing healthier, safer environments.
A Case for Suspended Ceiling Technologies
A simple building product could play an important role in reducing the spread of COVID-19 & airborne pathogens.
*A simulation study performed by JB&B showed that for equivalent CFM, in-ceiling air purification delivered approximately 14% lower particle concentration than a floor-based air purification unit across all sampled inhalation zones