At Armstrong Ceiling Solutions, we commit to reduction and responsible use in all aspects of our business.
- In our 25 manufacturing facilities throughout the World, we have strategies, policies, and targets to drive reduction in energy,
water and waste.
- Armstrong takes industry waste streams and upcycles them into our products. By doing so, we use far more waste than we generate.
- Each of our manufacturing facilities has an annual energy reduction target that contributes to greenhouse gas reduction.
- Rainwater harvesting, water recycling and infrastructure improvements are a few ways that our manufacturing facilities use
- Armstrong World Industries’ Corporate Headquarters Campus in Lancaster, Pennsylvania has a LEED-EB Platinum certified building.
- In 2007, this was the first building outside of California to achieve the highest certification offered.
- In 2014, this building was the first building in Pennsylvania to be re-certified LEED Platinum.
- As founding members of Green Building Councils around the world, we work in our local communities to support initiatives