Engineered Solutions To Meet Your IEQ Needs
The right ceiling system can help provide energy-efficient thermal comfort while also keeping the air clean for occupants. Visit us at AHR Expo 2022, Booth #N7330 to get a first-hand view of engineered solutions that work around-the-clock to make a difference as we return to indoor settings.
Date: Monday, January 31 – Wednesday, February 2nd, 2022
Learn more about our solutions
Solutions for Thermal Comfort
Circulate hot or cold water through concealed copper tubing on the back of the panels providing sustainable heating and cooling with minimal air ventilation requirements.
Hydronic radiant panels can be incorporated in various ceiling solutions including lay-in and torsion spring, providing unrestricted floor space since there is no need for floor mounted heating systems.
With radiant ceiling systems, surfaces are uniformly heated or cooled making occupant comfort easy to achieve year round.
GREEN BUILDING DESIGN
A combined radiant panel cooling system designed with a dedicated outdoor air mechanical system offers the potential to earn LEED certification points.
Solutions for Healthier, Safer Spaces
The 24/7 Defend Portfolio is ideal for any environment where we want to reassure people going back to work, learn, heal, and play that they are surrounded by materials and systems that contribute to indoor environmental quality to keep them safe and healthier.
Seal Your Ceiling
- Retrofit options for improved air containment
- Reduced air leakage through the ceiling plane in a space up to 4X compared to tiles without AirAssure performance
- Bring pressure-controlled spaces into compliance
- Support negative or positive pressure-controlled spaces (without hold-down clips)
Clean the Air
- Pair VidaShield UV24 Air Purification System with ULTIMA Health Zone or SCHOOL ZONE Fine Fissured ceiling panels to offer unobtrusive in-room air purification for cleaner air
- The system includes shielded ultraviolet light and filtration which deactivate bacteria and allergens and reduce the risk of indoor air transmission of viruses
- Patented, scientifically proven UV-C air-cleaning technology; recirculates clean air back into the room