This sophisticated dimensional 9/16" suspension system offers co-extruded steel construction for crisp edge profile detailing.
- Seismic Rx Suspension System saves time and money; Armstrong offers an ICC-ES approach to installations (ESR-1192)
- Co-extruded steel provides crisp edge and profile detailing and excellent corrosion resistance
- XL staked-on end detail provides secure locked connection; easy to remove, reuse, and relocate
- Accommodates virtually any fixture, especially 1' x 4' light fixtures
- 10-Year Limited Warranty; 30-Year Limited Warranty with HumiGuard Plus products
- Some items available in metric sizes.
2' - 6.43PLF
3' - 30.9PLF
|Material||Hot-dipped Galvanized Steel|
|Cross Tee/Main Beam Interface||Flush fit and center protrusion|
|End Detail||Staked-on clip (XL)|
|Feet (Ft / Carton)||90|
|Pieces / Carton||36|
|Profile Type||Dimensional Tee|
|Component Type||Cross Tee|