Fast and easy way to create crisp transitions between ceiling planes regardless of material type (mineral fiber, metal or wood).
- Extruded aluminum trim provides more crisp edge detailing compared to convention rollformed steel systems
- Compatible with Armstrong suspension systems and Drywall Grid Systems
- Acoustical-to-Drywall Transitions are available straight and curved for perfect fit and finish every time
- AXIOM Transitions – Vector is available straight only for use with full size Vector panels (field cutting Vector panels can be avoided)
- AXIOM Transitions – Elevation Change accommodates Acoustical-to-Acoustical, Acoustical to-Drywall, Drywall-to-Acoustical, Drywall-to-Drywall height transitions of 1’’, 2", 4", 6", 8", and 10"
- Minimum Bend Radius for Transitions – Elevation Change 2", 4", 6", and 8" is 48", 10" is 60"
* Not all components can be used in all seismic categories
|End Detail||Splice with screws|
|Feet (Ft / Carton)||2|
|Pieces / Carton||1|
|Face Profile||9/16 or 15/16 in|
|Profile Type||Perimeter Trim|
|Component Type||Inside Corner|
How to and Guides
Installation - AXIOM Transitions