IT'S SIMPLE TO FIND AND SPECIFY SUSTAINABLE CEILING SYSTEMS - JUST LOOK FOR THE SUSTAIN ICON.
The SUSTAIN portfolio contributes to better spaces. Here's how:
- Contribute to LEED® v4 (including new Materials and Resources credits)
- Have Health Product Declarations (HPDs) which tell you what's in the products
- Are free of Red List chemicals per Living Building Challenge 3.0 (including no added formaldehyde)
- Have Declare labels - easy reference "nutrition labels"
- Meet California Department of Public Health (CDPH) low emissions standards
- Have Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) which tell you the impact of the products
- Contribute to Living Building Challenge
- Contribute to WELL Building Standard™
In 2017, we launched SUSTAIN PORTFOLIO featuring our top selling mineral fiber, plant based fiberglass, architectural specialties, suspension systems, and trim products. As part of our commitment to this portfolio, we implemented a material screening step that applies Design for Environment principles to our new product development process. We continue on our journey to add products to this platform to meet the highest level of sustainability standards.
SUSTAIN: [ABLE] TO CREATE BETTER SPACES
Need Help With Green Projects?
We look forward to sharing videos, documentation, and sustainability partnership information to help you design and build with healthy materials.
Sign up below to learn more from our Sustainability Expert, Anita Snader.
SUSTAIN ceiling systems make finding and specifying high performance sustainable ceiling solutions fast and easy. Choose from a complete offering of mineral fiber, fiberglass, metal ceiling panels, TECTUM wall and ceiling panels, trims and transitions, and suspension and drywall systems. Just look for the SUSTAIN icon.
We offer a variety of continuing education courses to help you with everything from understanding building product transparency requirements to keeping up with the latest changes to LEED v4. All are AIA-approved and many are IDCEC CES-approved.