We've Got You Covered
Armstrong Ceiling Solutions provides extensive resources for your LEED projects. Understanding how our sustainable products contribute to LEED credits is easy using our LEED Calculator, the Green Genie powered by EcoScorecard, featuring SmartBIM online tools.
Material Impact Changes in LEED V4
This course is designed to accomplish four learning objectives:
- Describe the differences between LEED v3 (2009) and LEED v4 related to materials.
- Identify credits that have been removed and added to LEED v4.
- Explain why changes were made in LEED v4.
- Explain how LEED v4 is driving innovation and market transformation.
AIA Program Number: LEED14A, 1 learning unit; USGBC Program Number: #0920003923
Green Genie LEED Calculator
Find sustainable buidling options quickly and easily. Search by product, product features or contributions to rating system.
Narrow the field. Based on project LEED compliance, evaluate general environmental information and ratings.
Generate PDFs with environmental ratings for spec submissions. Store search histories and evaluations.
We've partnered with SmartBIM to create BIM objects that have our environmental data embedded into the file. Use our BIM objects with Autodesk Revit 2012 and Trimble Sketchup. Find them in our CAD/REVIT Download Center.
LEED Product Detail
- On individual product pages, you’ll see a LEED summary. This box is a quick review of which credits this family of products may contribute to. Visit the Green Genie LEED Calculator tool online for specific product details. As LEED evolves, this tool will have the most up-to-date credit information.
- Recycled content range: Calculate for specific items using our Green Genie online calculator.
- Most Armstrong product families offer high recycled content choices.