TECTUM Finale high NRC walls provide durable, sustainable, acoustical solutions for a wide variety of applications.
- TECTUM panels are Living Product Imperative Certified by the International Living Future Institute – 1" panels in White and Natural only
- Composite panel design combines Tectum panel and acoustical absorptive material in one for maximum sound control and efficient installation
- Excellent Noise Absorption NRC up to 1.0 for maximum sound absorption (2" panels)
- Panel sizes in 1", 1-1/2", and 2" thickness; widths: 23-3/4" to 47-3/4"; lengths: 48" to 144"
- Available in White, Natural, and custom colors
- Abuse resistant for active spaces
- Long edges beveled, square ends
- Can be mechanically fastened to a wide variety of surfaces including masonry, drywall, wood, and more
You Inspire Solutions Center
We're here to help! Count on the You Inspire Solutions Center to bring your one-of-a-kind ideas to life… from initial design, to product selection, integration with installation and accessories, customization, and specification to achieve the best possible finished installation. Ideal for architects and contractors who require unique solutions for ceilings, exposed structures, and wall applications.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. EST