RH215 Plank and Faceted Custom Systems offer a broad range of metal panel size, perforation, and finish options within the framework of an efficient, economical, and well-proven suspension system for use in seismic areas.
- Cost-effective alternative to custom curved solutions
- Large-format planks
- Custom sizes and modules available
- Accommodates a variety of lighting systems and sizes
- Wide choice of perforations and colors
- Downward accessible without tools, minimal grid obstructions
- Fully concealed suspension system
- Acoustical correction
- Tight or reveal joint detail
- Cutouts for recessed lights and sprinklers available
- Engineered and tested for use in seismic areas
- May be used when non-gasketed panel perimeters are desired
- Large ceiling areas
- High access areas
- Lobbies and entryways
- Standard colors are Global White, Silver Grey (RAL 9006) and Gun Metal Grey (RAL 9007)
- Custom colors are available – contact 1-877-276-7876 for details
The RH215 system features a Hook-on installation system using an "H" hook bar profile. Installation can be installed with or without gasketed 3mm joints.
We're here to help! Due to nonstandard dimensions, finishes, and performance features for these MetalWorks systems, please call 1-877-276-7876 to work with the Architectural Specialties project management team. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.