Durable, steel panels offer a 1/4" reveal and 100% downward accessibility.
- Now transform your images onto custom perforated METALWORKS Create! ceiling and wall panels for a unique aesthetic plus acoustical performance
- Cost-effective solution for a curved look with flat panels faceted on a curved suspension system
- Utilizes a curved 1-bar suspension system with rectangular hook-on (RH) panels
- Variety of perforations and colors available
- All panels are downward accessible without tthe use of tools
- Typical panel dimensions range from 9" - 24" wide and up to 96" long
- Engineered and tested for use in seismic areas
- Class A fire perfromance
- Hospitality and retail spaces
- Transportation (including Light Rail)
- Standard colors are Global White, Silver Grey (RAL 9006) and Gun Metal Grey (RAL 9007)
- Custom colors are available – contact 1-877-276-7876 for details
The RH215 system features a Hook-on installation system using an "H" hook bar profile. Installation can be installed with or without gasketed 3mm joints.
We're here to help! Due to nonstandard dimensions, finishes, and performance features for these METALWORKS systems, please call 1-877-276-7876 to work with the Architectural Specialties project management team. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.