From the new 24/7 Defend portfolio – helping to contain, clean and protect, to TOTAL ACOUSTICS ceilings – sound absorption and sound blocking to quiet your space, and SUSTAIN – the broadest portfolio of sustainable ceiling systems in the industry. All designed to help you create healthier, safer spaces.
ARMSTRONG CEO VIC GRIZZLE FEATURED ON TODAY’S GENSLER DESIGN EXCHANGE
Ceilings Offer Clean Air Solutions for a Post-COVID World
Exploring this topic further, our CEO Victor Grizzle joins Gensler designers Janet Pogue McLaurin and Don Ghent to chat about how ceilings will play an important role in the holistic design approach to a post-COVID world. This episode is part of an exciting 3-episode series with the Gensler Design Exchange podcast. Listen to the full episode below.
ALL-NEW 24/7 DEFEND PORTFOLIO
CONTAIN, CLEAN, PROTECT
The 24/7 Defend Portfolio is ideal for any environment where we want to reassure people going back to work, learn, heal, and play that they are surrounded by materials and systems that work 24/7 to keep them safer & healthier.
- Retrofit options for improved air containment
- Armstrong VidaShield UV24 System that pairs disinfectable ULTIMA Health Zone panels with a UV-C Air Purification System
- Clean Room ceiling and suspension systems for more options in differential pressure environments
- The broadest portfolio of Sustainable options to choose healthy materials for your projects
- CleanAssure products that meet the latest CDC cleaning recommendations
- Design-oriented Infusions Partitions that ship in a week, for quick retrofits
A Case for Suspended Ceiling Technologies
A simple building product could play an important role in reducing the spread of COVID-19 & airborne pathogens.
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital
Negative pressure isolation room eliminates pressure variability with AirAssure Ceiling Panels.
Ceilings Designed to Improve Airflow and Air Quality
Utilize suspended ceiling technologies in combination with improved filtration for a more effective solution.
IMPROVED Indoor AIR QUALITY
Concerned with indoor air quality, or containment of viruses and germs?
“In most buildings, the ceiling grid and panels are effectively part of the supply and return air ducting. Investing in a gasketed suspended ceiling where there are concerns about recirculation of contaminated air should be considered. This potentially helps any effort to filter the air,” said Rives Taylor, Principal and Director of Design Resilience, Gensler.