Prelude 24 + Mineral Board, Tegular, Vector - Installation Guide
Declaration Of Performance - ARM 4.10.1
PERFORMANS DEKLARASYONU - ARM 4.10.1
Armstrong 15 Year Product Guarantee - Ceiling Tiles
Armstrong 30 Year Ceiling System Guarantee
- Parafon Hygien
- Drawing Details
Parafon Hygien offers a winning balance of Class A sound absorption, washability and hygiene performances.
- ISO 5
- Suitable for high pressure water cleaning (max 80 bars)*
- Excellent sound absorption: 0.95 aw
- Application areas
- Ideal for kitchen and healthcare areas.
* The application must be in the form of a fan spray of min 30° angle and not a high pressure “cutting” jet. The suggested minimum distance between the nozzle and the ceiling tile should not be less than 300 mm and the angle of projection should be 45°. Parafon Hygien should be installed with Armstrong Corrosive Resistant 24 mm grid and be clipped for high pressure water cleaning. Cleaning recommended twice a year.
- Laboratories, computer rooms, specific areas
at a glance
Humidity Resistance (RH %)
Clean Room Classification
|Low VOC Emissions||A|