Available in a variety of perforations and edge details for installation on Armstrong U-Profile + J-Bar and U-Profile + H-Profile suspension systems. They are either unperforated or perforated without any acoustic infill (for perforated panels with acoustic infill, please see other Metal Hook-On product lines).
- Available with various perforation patterns and infills to achieve a wide range of acoustical performances.
- Available with or without gasket*
- Concealed suspension system System 3000 (with J-bar for R-H 200 and Q-H 100 F, H-profile 28 for R-H 220 and Q-H 120 F, H-profile 35 for R-H 215)
- Especially suitable for large ceiling areas that require a plain monolithic surface
- All HOOK-ON products are demountable and easy to replace, without use of any tool or can be locked by separate security bracket
- System height approximately 100mm
- Easy to clean surface
- Exterior application for R-H 200 available on request
- Application areas
- Ideal for transport hubs, large meeting rooms and halls.
* R-H 200 & R-H 215 with 3 mm black gasket on two sides, R-H 220 with 3 mm black gasket on one long side, Q-H 100 F with 2 mm black gasket on two sides.
at a glance
|Low VOC Emissions||A+|