We offer a full acoustical ceiling tile recycling service during demolition, construction and renovation stages of your project.
- No minimum quantities of ceilings - we can match our service to your needs.
- End-of-Life and Off-Cut recycling programmes for new build and renovation projects.
- We recycle ALL mineral fibre ceiling tiles manufactured after the 1st of January 2000 - making ceiling recycling easier than ever.
- Now in partnership with national distributors to support your local recycling needs - easy access to local help and advice.
How to recycle with Armstrong:
- Download the Armstrong End-of-Life and Off-Cut Recycling Brochure.
- Contact us for Terms & Conditions and more information about our Armstrong ceiling recycling programmes.
Benefits of Recycling with Armstrong
- No landfill fees or skip costs. We'll pick up your old ceiling tiles.
- No minimum quantities. We will support you in diverting your waste from landfill.
- End-of-Life and Off-Cut recycling programmes for new build and renovation projects
- Recycling ceilings contributes to LEED®, BREEAM, HQE, DGNB and Ska credits by including ceiling recycling in your construction waste plan. Learn more
Questions about our recycling programme?
Our product experts are here to help!
Phone: + 386 (0) 41 434 341
Cradle to Cradle Design
Armstrong Ceiling Solutions has become the first ceiling tile manufacturer in Europe to achieve Cradle to Cradle certification™. Learn More ...
Cradle to Cradle® reframes design as a positive, regenerative force. Our certification helps customers purchase and specify products that are designed for recycling using manufacturing processes which minimise water consumption, adopt renewable energy strategies and acknowledge social responsibility.
Part of a new generation of sustainable and acoustic ceilings have been Cradle to Cradle Certified™ :
- Perla : Product Information - C2C certificate
- Ultima+ : Product Information - C2C certificate
- Metal Ceiling Systems: Product information - C2C certificate
- Mesh Ceiling Systems: Product information - C2C certificate
Several of our suspension systems products have also been Cradle to Cradle Certified™ :
Green Omega Ceiling Contractors
Armstrong Ceiling Solutions has launched a scheme to build an eco-friendly army of approved ceiling and wall system installers with expertise in recycling projects.
The Green Omegas are an enhancement to Armstrong Ceiling Solutions' Omega network of approved ceiling installers.
A Green Omega meets a range of criteria including having an environmental policy, completing Armstrong's environmental survey and training, and completing at least one End Of Life (EOL) or Off-Cut Recycling (OCR) project with Armstrong / non Armstrong tiles annually.
For more information about Green Omega contractors, please contact us.