The Armstrong portfolio of metal ceilings range extends from systems for simple and economical installation through to fully customized project solutions supported by dedicated design teams.
- Industry’s broadest range of standard suspended ceiling tiles, planks, grid, mesh metal, walls, floating solutions such as baffles and canopies, and much more
- Complete ceiling system solutions: tiles, planks, suspension systems & perimeter solutions
- Standard canopies and custom floating ceilings solutions
- Multiple acoustical solutions for both sound absorption and attenuation
- Custom metal walls available in multiple sizes, patterns and finishes to integrate seamlessly with the ceilings
RAL9010, Global White, RAL 9006, RAL9007
A full range of standard, custom and decorative finishes are available for all Armstrong Metal ceilings. Additional bespoke solutions available through our specialty ceiling team.
Armstrong offer all RAL and NCS colours for your custom solutions.
Armstrong offers a range of special finishes which can be applied to the our range of metal ceiling systems.
Bioguard treatment prevents the build up of bacterial, mould and yeast and the settlement of micro-organisms that land on the surface of the tile.
An ideal solution of healthcare and cleanroom environments
Trioguard™ dirt repellent coating protects the ceiling from dirt build-up and colour fading, maintaining its original look for longer.
Available in all metal designs and perforated options with acoustic performance.
Non-woven acoustic fleece provides a cost effective solution for general sound absorption requirements.
As a solution that is bonded to the reverse of the metal tile it helps eliminate pattern staining issues that may occur with loose laid solutions.
Premium B15 solutions have been developed to achieve a wide range of performance values for both sound absorption and high sound attenuation performance.
It combines the non-woven acoustic fleece with a 15mm mineral infill board as a factory fitted acoustic solution.
Premium OP19 provides high sound absorption performance utilising specially developed lower density Armstrong mineral infill boards.
Premium OP19 infill can achieve up to Class A sound absorption.
- Rectangular panels which are fixed to the side walls
- Panels can be dismantled at any time for servicing the plenum
- Improve the overall indoor comfort offering excellent sound absorption and light reflectance
- Shapes, colours and multiple materials
- Exciting linear visual to enhance modern structural interior designs
- Suitable for open spaces such as entrance halls, transport hubs, airports and offices
Square tiles and rectangular panels/planks
- Installation on a conventional 24mm grid system with a 6mm grid reveal
- Special acoustical treatment and paints available
- Add a contemporary, urban character to interior spaces
- Suitable for halls, offices, transport hubs and exhibition centres
- For clean rooms, impact-resistant sports halls, seismic requirements & much much more.
You may only compare 4 products at a time. Remove 1 or more products from your compare list to continue.
Product comparisons must be made within the same category (ceilings, installation systems, walls). If you'd like to continue, please clear your current selections.Cancel Clear all selections