Wooden ceilings created by nature,
crafted by Armstrong.
Interior designers have turned to wood to bring richness and texture to their creations. No other material can bring new design opportunities like wood. Wood systems can bring a simple, elegant and modern look to create a warm ambience.
The design trend to create special spaces such as boardrooms, restaurants, hotels, and shops allows interior designers to express their creativity with wood ceilings to develop beautiful, high-performance spaces.
- Our wood finish is of the finest quality and comes in a variety of real wood veneers and perforation patterns to reflect your design intent, adding warmth and character to a building’s interior
- Flexible designs enabling you to mix and match panel sizes for a unique look
- Perforation patterns to enhance acoustical performance and reduce unwanted noise
- Tiles and panels compatible with the Armstrong grid system, enabling ease of installation and safe and secure downward accessibility ensuring our wooden ceilings are not only beautiful, but functional – improving building efficiency and performance
- Apply colour to our suspension systems to enhance wood ceiling installations creating a striking visual
|Colours||Veneers||Dimensions||Perforations & Patterns||Service Integration|
|Wood Channelled Planks||-||Custom Width||-|
(1) Pallette of colours available for Suspension Systems
Decorative SUSPENSION SYSTEMS
Plan the suspension system to coordinate with the wood ceiling tiles to bring out the contrast and create a contemporary look.
We recommend black grid (RAL 9005) for use with MicroLook 8 tiles and panels.
Or choose from more than 180 custom colours.
Wood effects on metal
A decorative range of metal ceiling panels that feature a choice of wood effect finishes.
Apply to metal baffles and canopies and use in areas where metal ceilings meet the performance requirements of the building design.