The video and resources below will help you stay up-to-date with the latest products, capabilities, and news from Armstrong Ceiling Solutions.
For the latest Armstrong Ceilings news, visit our virtual press room to view and download recent product and business news.
NEW ARMSTRONG 2019 A Book
EVOLVING TRENDS & CHALLENGES DRIVE ARCHITECTS TO ACHIEVE THEIR AMBITIONS
Inner-city pressure, work-life balance, climate change, indoor spaces and smart city design integration: five key trends architects mastered in this year’s A Book, our 10th anniversary edition.
The latest addition to our ULTIMA+ range.
- Concealed grid.
- Uncluttered monolithic appearance.
- Class-leading whiteness and acoustics.
- Healthy materials. C2C Certified and fully recyclable system.
NEW CEILING AND WALLS GUIDE
Armstrong’s new Main Line Brochure makes it even easier for architects and designers to specify ceiling and wall solutions thanks to a simplified but inspiring layout.
From inspiration to installation, the new catalogue illustrates with stunning architectural photography and technical drawings how you can create your next beautiful space.
Go to our documents library to browse or to download our new brochure.
2018 A Book
Achieving architects’ ambitions through Armstrong Ceilings’ 2018 A Book
Aesthetics, acoustics, sustainablity, wellbeing and installation challenges:
in this years A Book we've collected the years best European projects tackling the issues that matter to us all in architecture and construction.
the next evolution in ceiling tiles
The Dune eVo range (Dune eVo, Dune eVo Max and Dune eVo dB) is the next evolution in ceiling tiles. With reinforced edges for greater durability, as well as class-leading whiteness and acoustic performance, it’s here to help you create spaces that are brighter and better, and which offer a greater sense of well-being for your customers.
- Enhanced acoustic performance of up to 0.65 aw (Class C). Excellent sound blocking (up to 39 dB)
- Reinforced, fully painted edges make for a stronger and more robust tile.
- Class-leading whiteness enhances the reflection of light, creating brighter and more comfortable environments.
- Re-engineered for a better, easier fit.
- Fully recyclable and Cradle to Cradle Certified™
Perla OP dB
The ultimate acoustical solution for interior spaces.
Perla OP dB provides a great combination of high acoustical absorption and attenuation (sound blocking) with a stylish, contemporary visual that helps maintain design consistency and meets the different acoustic requirements of a building.
- It includes:
- High sound absorption 0.90 αw
- High sound attenuation 40 dB
- Rain Noise: 20dB improvement compared to roof only construction
- Excellent indoor air quality (VOC A+, ISO 5)
- 30 year system guarantee
The New Perla Ceiling family
Featuring the world's first ceiling to achieve cradle-to-cradle certification...
The Perla ceiling family
Perla, Perla dB, Perla OP 0.95, Perla OP 1.00
provides a stylish, contemporary visual that helps maintain design consistency and meets the different acoustic requirements of a building.
Available now, the whole Perla family has:
- New Improved durability with a new complete range of edge details (Re-engineeered and fully painted edges.
- Second ceiling panel in the world to receive a cradle-to-cradle bronze certification
- Excellent indoor air quality (VOC A+ ISO 5)
- 30 Year system guarantee
Brighten your space with Armstrong.
A new smoother, whiter surface for improved all round performance
Re-engineered and fully painted edges for a better fit and longer life.
But also...The first full range of ceiling tiles in the world to be C2C certified!