Leave the “noise” behind – the clutter of lighting, air diffusers and returns, sprinkler systems, and unwanted sound – that busy the ceiling plane. TechZone easily organizes these systems into 100mm, 150mm, 200mm or 300mm wide technical zones. A range of compatible fixtures from our partner companies have been prequalified for fit and finish. The result – a clean, monolithic look using standard ceiling panels and suspension systems.
- Standard components create a custom look
- Coordinated fit and finish across ceilings, suspension systems, light fixtures, air diffusers, air returns, and chilled beams from industry partners
- Components integrate with standard, pre-engineered Axiom® Building Perimeter System, Axiom Classic and Transitions, Drywall Grid and Perimeter solutions
- Now a wider choice of field panel sizes accommodating building module and technical zone on-center spacing requirements
- As always, excellent performance attributes that you look for in a ceiling system
Narrow suspension system, plank modules, integrated luminaires and air diffusers provide a trendy, modern visual to any open space.
High sound absorbing ceiling materials enhance and improve concentration, privacy and comfort conditions.
Rectangular tiles to provide more depth to small spaces and enlarge room.
Sound absorbing ceiling materials will provide improved speech intelligibility.
Reception areas often feature hard materials such as stone and glass. High absorbing ceiling materials are therefore more critical for reducing reverberation and increase comfort in these spaces.
Large metal tiles provide a deluxe, modern finish.
Guaranteed colour match of the suspension systems, metal tiles and Technical Elements
PARTITIONED OFFICES & MEETING ROOMS WITH ADJACENT OPEN SPACES
The TECH ZONE system provides visual continuity between different types of spaces.
Grid alignment with the ceiling tiles surface for integration of demountable partitions.
Larger panel sizes provide an enhanced perception of space.
High sound absorbing materials are ideal for improving concentration and privacy in open plan spaces.
Ease of directional lighting integration, installation & relocation of services compared to other ceiling materials.
TECH ZONE suspension systems with Axiom canopies allow the creation of clouds for modern design.
Invisible speakers for music and marketing messages integrate into TECH ZONE with no detriment to the overall appearance.
Everything you need to create your own integrated services ceiling system - from ceiling panels to grid systems and moldings.
HOW TO INSTALL ARMSTRONG TECH ZONE CEILING SYSTEM IN 3 STEPS
- Simple and fast assembly of Armstrong TECH ZONE suspension systems creates 150mm wide technical zones, for installation of luminaires, air diffusers, and other service elements*
- Perfect integration of made-to-measure Technical Elements
- Installation of made-to-measure ceiling tiles, including 150mm wide Technical Panels
* It is 1200mm between the two steel hangers of main runners
* Luminaires, air diffusers, and other elements must be suspended independently.
TECH ZONE COMBINES
- Field Panels - installed between technical zones
- Suspension Systems
- Technical Panels - installed in technical zones. Both mineral fiber boards and metal ceilings are available
- Technical Elements - Luminaires, air diffusers and other service elements installed in technical zones
- 150mm Cross Tee - installed in technical zones