The video and resources below will help you stay up-to-date with the latest products, capabilities, and news from Armstrong Ceiling Solutions.
For the latest Armstrong Ceilings news, visit our virtual press room to view and download recent product and business news.
The GridOff is back!
Once again we are exclusively inviting our Omega ceiling contractors to enter a team for this Omega installation competition.
Only 20 teams will make the cut to step into the ring and compete against the clock...
As well as the prestigious honour of being the champions, winners will walk away with a luxury Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean watch each and runners up will receive 2 RINGSIDE tickets to the sold out Haye vs Bellew grudge match.
Quick Online Registration
To register a team simply click on the link below and fill in the short online form with details of the two team members' and the team supporters.
If you are only interested in spectating, that's ok too, just follow the same link and fill in the form with your details.
So what are you waiting for? Register now and get ready to GridOff!
RSVP by 20th February 2018.
Dune eVo - the next evolution in ceiling tiles
The Dune eVo range (Dune eVo, Dune eVo Max and Dune eVo dB) is the next evolution in ceiling tiles. With reinforced edges for greater durability, as well as class-leading whiteness and acoustic performance, it’s here to help you create spaces that are brighter and better, and which offer a greater sense of well-being for your customers.
- Enhanced acoustic performance of up to 0.65 aw (Class C). Excellent sound blocking (up to 39 dB)
- Reinforced, fully painted edges make for a stronger and more robust tile.
- Class-leading whiteness enhances the reflection of light, creating brighter and more comfortable environments.
- Re-engineered for a better, easier fit.
- Fully recyclable and Cradle to Cradle Certified™
TrioGuard Dirt Resistant Coating
Perla OP dB
The ultimate acoustical solution for interior spaces.
Perla OP dB provides a great combination of high acoustical absorption and attenuation (sound blocking) with a stylish, contemporary visual that helps maintain design consistency and meets the different acoustic requirements of a building.
- It includes:
- High sound absorption 0.90 αw
- High sound attenuation 40 dB
- Rain Noise: 20dB improvement compared to roof only construction
- Excellent indoor air quality (VOC A+, ISO 5)
- 30 year system guarantee
The New Perla Ceiling family
Featuring the world's first ceiling to achieve cradle-to-cradle certification...
The Perla ceiling family
Perla, Perla dB, Perla OP 0.95, Perla OP 1.00
provides a stylish, contemporary visual that helps maintain design consistency and meets the different acoustic requirements of a building.
Available now, the whole Perla family has:
- New Improved durability with a new complete range of edge details (Re-engineeered and fully painted edges.
- Second ceiling panel in the world to receive a cradle-to-cradle bronze certification
- Excellent indoor air quality (VOC A+ ISO 5)
- 30 Year system guarantee
Brighten your space with Armstrong.
A new smoother, whiter surface for improved all round performance
Re-engineered and fully painted edges for a better fit and longer life.
But also...The first full range of ceiling tiles in the world to be C2C certified!