Recycling old ceilings and saving landfill disposal costs can be a challenge for many projects.
Armstrong Ceilings offer a full acoustical ceiling tile recycling service during demolition, construction and renovation stages of your project.
- No landfill fees or skip costs. We'll pick up your old ceiling tiles.
- No minimum quantities. We will support you in diverting your waste from landfill.
- End-of-Life and Off-Cut recycling programmes for new build and renovation projects.
- We recycle ALL mineral fibre ceiling tiles manufactured after the 1st of January 2000 - making ceiling recycling easier than ever.
- Now in partnership with national distributors to support your local recycling needs - easy access to local help and advice.
- Recycling ceilings contributes to LEED®, BREEAM, HQE, DGNB and Ska credits by including ceiling recycling in your construction waste plan.
How to recycle with Armstrong Ceilings
Phone: 0800 371 849
CRADLE TO CRADLE® DESIGN
Armstrong Ceiling Solutions has become the first ceiling tile manufacturer in Europe to achieve Cradle to Cradle certification™.
Cradle to Cradle® reframes design as a positive, regenerative force. Our certification helps customers purchase and specify products that are designed for recycling using manufacturing processes which minimise water consumption, adopt renewable energy strategies and acknowledge social responsibility.
Cradle to Cradle certified products are recognised in LEED®, WELL Building Standard and Ska credits.
Products C2C certificated
|C2C Certificate||C2C Certificate||C2C Certificate|
|Product Information||Product Information||Product Information|
Green Omega Ceiling Contractors
Armstrong Ceiling Solutions has launched a scheme to build an eco-friendly army of approved ceiling and wall system installers with expertise in recycling projects.
The Green Omegas are an enhancement to Armstrong Ceiling Solutions' Omega network of approved ceiling installers.
A Green Omega meets a range of criteria including having an environmental policy, completing Armstrong's environmental survey and training, and completing at least one End Of Life (EOL) or Off-Cut Recycling (OCR) project with Armstrong / non Armstrong tiles annually.
For more information about Green Omega contractors, please contact us.
Select Armstrong Ceiling tiles and panels with high recycled content.
Specifying high recycled content ceiling tiles and panels contributes to LEED®, BREEAM, DGNB, and Ska credits.
Choose from our products
ALL IN ONE PLACE FOR A GREENER BUILDING
ENVIRONMENTAL CASE STUDIES
Learn from experience
Case studies reveal how industry pros solved common ceiling design challenges.