Parafon Hygien offers a winning balance of Class A sound absorption, washability and hygiene performances.
- ISO 5
- Suitable for high pressure water cleaning (max 80 bars)*
- Excellent sound absorption: 0.95 aw
- Application areas
- Ideal for kitchen and healthcare areas.
* The application must be in the form of a fan spray of min 30° angle and not a high pressure “cutting” jet. The suggested minimum distance between the nozzle and the ceiling tile should not be less than 300 mm and the angle of projection should be 45°. Parafon Hygien should be installed with Armstrong Corrosive Resistant 24 mm grid and be clipped for high pressure water cleaning. Cleaning recommended twice a year.
- Laboratories, computer rooms, specific areas
Humidity Resistance (RH %)
|Clean Room Classification||ISO 5|
||0.033 W /(m K)|
|Low VOC Emissions||A|