Why choose wood solutions from Armstrong?
- Natural Product with a range of organic veneers
- Beautiful wood finishes that also provide acoustic comfort – reducing unwanted noise
- Define a warm luxurious modern space
- Create unique ceiling layouts to provide drama and interest
- Design options with visible grid to contrast with the natural organic veneer for dramatic effect
- Use semi-concealed or fully-concealed suspension system for a contemporary look
BALANCED ACOUSTICS FOR BETTER SOUND CONTROL
- Create the right balance of sound absorption to meet acoustic requirements
- Select from a range of perforation patterns to achieve sound absorption values up to .80 aw
SUSTAINABLE BUILDING MATERIAL
- Organic - made by nature, renewable and 100% recyclable at end of life
- The best of nature – you can see the life of the tree in natural wood veneers
- Encourages good forest management - veneers can only be produced from the healthiest trees
- Product is hand-crafted and finished
- High recycled content (90%)
PRODUCT AND SYSTEM RELIABILITY
- Use a pre-engineered solution by Armstrong – ensuring ease of installation
- Combine with Armstrong mineral and metal ceilings as well as floating elements like baffles and canopies to create great spaces
Wooden ceilings created by nature,
crafted by Armstrong.
Interior designers have turned to wood to bring richness and texture to their creations. No other material can bring new design opportunities like wood. Wood systems can bring a simple, elegant and modern look to create a warm ambience.
The design trend to create special spaces such as boardrooms, restaurants, hotels, and shops allows interior designers to express their creativity with wood ceilings to develop beautiful, high-performance spaces.
- Our wood finish is of the finest quality and comes in a variety of real wood veneers and perforation patterns to reflect your design intent, adding warmth and character to a building’s interior
- Flexible designs enabling you to mix and match panel sizes for a unique look
- Perforation patterns to enhance acoustical performance and reduce unwanted noise
- Tiles and panels compatible with the Armstrong grid system, enabling ease of installation and safe and secure downward accessibility ensuring our wooden ceilings are not only beautiful, but functional – improving building efficiency and performance
- Apply colour to our suspension systems to enhance wood ceiling installations creating a striking visual
|Colours||Veneers||Dimensions||Perforations & Patterns||Service Integration|
|Wood Channelled Planks||-||Custom Width||-|
(1) Pallette of colours available for Suspension Systems
Decorative SUSPENSION SYSTEMS
Plan the suspension system to coordinate with the wood ceiling tiles to bring out the contrast and create a contemporary look.
We recommend black grid (RAL 9005) for use with MicroLook 8 tiles and panels.
Or choose from more than 180 custom colours.
Wood effects on metal
A decorative range of metal ceiling panels that feature a choice of wood effect finishes.
Apply to metal baffles and canopies and use in areas where metal ceilings meet the performance requirements of the building design.