Armstrong Ceiling Solutions is an approved REFUEL Provider and has drawn on its extensive experience to develop the following CPD Seminar. Armstrong CPD seminars can be presented over lunch or in the early evening.
To book a CPD, email us at: email@example.com or call our Sales Offices;
NSW/ACT: 02 9748 1588
VIC/TAS: 03 8706 4000
QLD/NT: 07 3809 5565
WA/ SA: 0467 400 491
CPD Seminar : Applied Interior Acoustics for Design Professionals
Course Learning Objectives
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the need for balanced acoustical design by segment.
- Describe the fundamental properties of sound
- Define acoustical terms and concepts
- Understand the need for and how products are tested for acoustical performance
- Interpret how different material selections influence the acoustic environment
- Apply this knowledge to make informed product specification choices for modern Design
- Design acoustically compliant interior spaces in accordance with the Australian Standard while also satisfying credits in the WELL Building & Green Star Rating Tools